3 Sept 2012

Announcement

Dear readers,

I don't have that many of you but I appreciate each and every one of you and I am very glad that there are people out there that spend their precious time to stop by at my blog and read my posts about beauty, health and life. Thank you very much! I'm also very glad that my clumsy non-native speaker's english didn't chase you away yet. :-)

My thesis deadline is urging me to adjust my priorities in favour of my thesis. This is why I will stop blogging for now. However, these 4 months that I spent in the blogosphere with you were great months and blogging was a lot of fun and changed my life. I made a great friend overseas (many heartfelt greetings to Jessica from Getting Cheeky) and I really enjoyed being part of the blogging community a lot. Hence, there is no doubt that - sooner rather than later - I'll be back!

For now, however, I have to focus 100% on my thesis. I hope you can understand me and I am looking forward to hopefully meeting you all again when my thesis is delivered.

Thank you for your understanding and warm greetings to you all!

Tia

3 comments:

  1. Liebe Tia,
    ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg für den Abschluss deiner Arbeit und hoffe, dass wir danach bald wieder von dir lesen dürfen!
    Liebe Grüße :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich wünsche Dir unheimlich viel Kraft und Motivation für den Endspurt ...

    ... und hoffe, dass du deinen Blog irgendwann weiterfrühern wirst, denn in meinen Lesezeichen stand er weit oben! :-)

    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen Dank euch beiden! :-)

    ReplyDelete