2 Aug 2012

New in: Caudalie Samples and Avène Face Water

Recently I've been pharmacy shopping again and bought the samples shown below. Actually, it's not that recently but even a couple of weeks ago. I simply forgot to show you the pictures. I also already tried two of the products and will tell you my first impressions below.

The following products have been bought by me:
  • Avène Eau Thermale face water that can be sprayed on the face
  • A set of samples of Caudalie products


The Eau Thermale face water is said to be good for sensitive skin and to help the skin heal e.g. when it has been sun burnt but also when it has other minor injuries. I haven't tried it yet, but I am curious and will try it soon. At the moment my skin looks great as it is summer and I am using a really great face cream but maybe in Winter, when my skin is more sensitive, this product might help to nurture it properly. Let's see.

See below the Caudalie samples I bought. They were contained in a small bag which I am considering to keep - I am not sure yet. I have so many small bags ... one more wouldn't harm. But on the other hand: I don't need it! ;-) 

The Caudalie samples are:
  • A nourishing body lotion (haven't tried it yet)
  • A shower gel "fleur de vigne" (haven't tried it yet)
  • A face cleansing water (based on micellar technology) which I already have tried and I like it a lot! 
  • A face cream "Vinosource Crème Sorbet" which I already have tried and it is not bad. It is a bit too light for my taste, however, and for my skin it is not nourishing enough, but for summer (or for people with rather oily skin) it's ok. Unfortunately, I also don't like the scent and how it feels on the skin. Nevertheless, it's kind of okayish and it depends on the personal taste whether you like it or not. I personally don't like it and try to empty it at the moment in order to get rid of it as soon as possible.  
  • A shampoo (haven't tried it yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment