7 Aug 2012

Drugstore haul August

Recently, I was Drugstore shopping again. It was only a small haul, however. Look at the products I bought:



The items were (from right to left):
  • Body lotion by Terra Naturi in the scent "Wildrose & Mandel"/"wild rose & almond"
  • Alverde cuticle cream (I really need to do take more care of my dry cuticles!)
  • Alterra makeup removing wipes (according to Magi, these are the best - I am curious ;-))
  • A limited edition shower gel by Balea of the Asia collection in the scent "Bambus & Lotusextrakt"
  • Nivea body lotion (Verwöhnende Soft Milk)
  • Zipper bags by Toppits. These are said to be leakproof and you can also use them as see-through cosmetics bag for flights. The package contains 15 zipper bags that look like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment