8 Jul 2012

June recap of fitness activities

A short recap of my sporting activities in June:

First June Week (06/04 - 06/10)
  1. Weight training: 1.5 hours
  2. Horseback Riding: 1 hour
  3. Biking:


Second June Week (06/11 - 06/17)
  1. Weight training: 1.5 hours
  2. Horseback Riding: 1 hour
  3. Biking:


Third June Week (06/18 - 06/24)
  1. Weight training: 1.5 hours 
  2. Mixed weight training (a bit of Blogilates (Calves/Thighs/Arms) + a couple of body weight exercises): 1 hour
  3. Horseback Riding: 1 hour
  4. Biking:


Fourth June Week (06/25 - 07/01)
  1. Weight Training: 1.5 hours
  2. Mixed weight training (a bit of Blogilates (Calves/Thighs/Arms) + a couple of body weight exercises): 1 hour 
  3. Horseback Riding: 1 hour
  4. Biking:



It is a pitty that I missed my aqua running course in June completely. I was very busy and just did not manage to go there. But I try to not miss the two last sessions of this course that will be held in July. Last week, I attended the session in the first week of July already and hope I can make it to the second one as well. Unfortunately, I have an inflammation at the moment and might not be able to attend the course next week. Wish me luck that it heals quickly! :-) It felt so great last week and I really love aqua running. Worst of all is that there might not be any aqua running courses anymore in the next semester at my University.

Altogether I am content with my sports activities in June. I was cycling for 5 hours each week and have also done some weight training (and mixed weight training occasionally enhanced with dumbbells) and this shows already. My body looks much better than before and most importantly, it also feels a million times better, healthier and stronger. But there is still a long way to go, I am still not there where I want to get concerning physical efficiency and vitality - and also my looks could still improve a bit. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment