8 Jun 2012

Pharmacy haul

Inspired by Lisa Eldridge and Essiebutton (who has been inspired by Lisa Eldridge as well ;-)), I have done my very own pharmacy haul end of May and ordered a couple of things from a pharmacy. Since I unfortunately do not speak any french, I had to order from a german pharmacy. 3 of the products, however, are french pharmacy products recommended by Lisa Eldridge and I really hope that one day I'll be able to browse through french pharmacies in Paris myself like Lisa Eldridge does. :-) 

Here are the things I ordered: 


The products are:
  • Shampoo and conditioner by Lavera (Rose Milk Repair Shampoo and Rose Milk Repairing Hair Conditioner)
  • Logona daily care Body lotion
  • Bioderma Hydrabio Riche face cream
  • Bioderma H2O micelle solution (makeup remover for sensitive skin)
  • Caudalie Eau de Beauté (also known as Caudalie beauty elixir)
As far as I know, Lavera and Logona are german companies. They are offering organic skin care and makeup and I usually like their products. Bioderma and Caudalie, however, are french.

Except of the Caudalie Eau de Beauté which I really love (I have taken it with me on my last short trip), I haven't tried the products yet. I am curious how I'll like them. If you'd like me to write a review of any of the products, just drop me a comment or a mail.  

2 comments:

  1. Du hast zwar eine ganz andere Haut, aber ich würd gern was über die Bioderma Creme lesen, vor allem über Konsistenz und Duft :-)

    ReplyDelete