15 Jun 2012

Nails again

It's weekend again and this is my nail style for the weekend (sorry, my cuticles are a bit dry and the skin around my nails is chapped). I used P2 Total Repair as a base, then MAC Endless Night which has been a limited edition nail polish from the MAC for Daphne Guiness LE. On top, I used Essie Good to Go.


I tried the whole morning to take a good picture of Endless Night, however, I haven't been successful. So, please have a look at Coral and Mauve for much better pictures of this nail polish. It is not quite as boring as it looks on my picture! ;-) The pictures by Coral and Mauve were also the cause why I bought this nail polish in the first place.

I like this nail polish but since I seem to never catch the light like shown at Coral and Mauve, I have to admit that I am a little bit disappointed. Next, I want to try this nail polish on my feet and hope that I like it better there than on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment