21 Jun 2012

Anne Semonin @Radisson Blu

During my short trip, I also stayed a night with the Radisson Blu hotels. There you can find products from Anne Semonin in your bathroom. Have a look at the Anne Semonin products I found in my room during my Radisson Blu stay:

Normally, the beauty items that can be found in hotel rooms are not so special, but these ones are great. I am writing this post because I fell deeply in love with the body lotion. It's just perfect: the scent (lightly like verveine in a nice and subtle way), how fast it is absorbed by the skin, the application, ... everything. Because of this sample sized product at Radisson, I wanted to repurchase it and searched for an online shop but haven't found it unfortunately. :-( It seems that this specific body lotion can only be found at Radisson Blu hotels. 
On the website of Anne Semonin there is an online shop but only this product seems somewhat similar: botanical body milk. However, it seems that it does not smell like verveine. And it is also very expensive with 48 Euro for 200ml. Nevertheless, the sample at Radisson has conviced me to add the botanical body milk of Anne Semoning to my wish list for somewhen in the future when I have enough money such that I don't have second thoughts when paying 50 Euro for 200ml of body lotion. And in the meantime I hope to be able to stay with Radisson Blu again. ;-)

The shampoo has the same divine scent like the body lotion, but I find it to be very drying and hence wouldn't want to purchase it. I think I wouldn't take it home with me after a Radisson Blu hotel stay either. It's not a good shampoo for dry hair like mine.

3 comments:

  1. Hi.

    I have made the same experience with the verveine body milk, but it seems as if it is nowhere to buy?
    Did you find a place?

    Best regards.

    W. Beck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I think that it is a product specifically manufactured for Radisson Blue hotels. Too bad.

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled onto this in my search for the Body Lotion as well. I am in total agreement about this fantastic product and was going to add it to my Christmas List. :( I appreciate reading this as it saved me in being disappointed in getting the Botanical Body Milk, in hopes that it was similar. What a let down...... :(

    ReplyDelete