30 Jun 2012

June Beauty Haul 2 (DM)

Here is a new June beauty haul by me. I have purchased even more drugstore items in June (see here my blogpost about what I bought in the first half of the month). Here are the newly bought products alltogether (all bought in a DM):

I bought a couple of hair products:
The products are:
  • Alverde Feuchtigkeitshaarkur: This a conditioner I already bought and also emptied this month (see here my first june haul post and see my june empties post). I like it a lot and since its cheap I wanted to repurchase it although I also have a couple of other conditioners in my bathroom waiting to be used.
  • Sante Glanzspülung: This is a conditioner by Sante which is a german organic cosmetics company.
  • Sante Glanz Shampoo: This is a shampoo by Sante.
  • Balea Jeden Tag Shampoo Himbeere: A very cheap shampoo by Balea with a great scent like berries. I am curious how it will perform.  
I also purchased a couple of body lotions and shower gels:

The products are:
  • Alverde Mamaglück: A body butter by Alverde for moms. It's mallow scented and I wanted to try this for some time now.
  • Dove Blütenzauber: A body lotion by Dove - a limited edition again, although I didn't want to buy any limited editions anymore. Usually, I also don't buy body lotions by Dove but I found the scent interesting and wanted to try it.
  • Alverde Cremeöl-Dusche Amaranth: This is a shower gel by Alverde. I emptied a bottle of it in May (see my may empties) and while I didn't like it at first, I fell in love with it while using it. It actually has been a christmas limited edition by Alverde, hence I was very surprised to find it at the DM in June and had to to take it with me urgently. It's very nurturing and I am looking forward to be using it again soon. :-)  
  • Hipp Baby Sanft Waschgel Haut & Haar: This a shower gel for hair and body for babies and children by Hipp. It fits to the body lotion by Hipp, I showed you in my first June haul. In case it smells as divine as the body lotion, I'll enjoy using it a lot.
The makeup products I bought are these here:

I bought a nail polish by Catrice (Karl says très chic), have a look at a swatch here. I don't like it that much, I have to admit. But at least it was not expensive and I'll give it a second try soon. Then, I bought an eye shadow by Alverde in "Magic Sand" which I like a lot. Furthermore, I also bought a lipstick from the Nude & Flash LE from Alverde (in my first june beauty haul post I showed you the blush pearls). It's in nude pink, see the swatch below:

The last item I bought is actually not a makeup item. It's a manicure set. Here are more pictures: 

Isn't it cute? :-)

Next month I want to be more frugal concerning beauty buys again. In June I bought far too many products and although I am using up a lot of them, it's not fast enough if I continue to buy beauty products in the pace I bought them in June. I have tons of products and I want to shrink them gradually in order to gain more space in the bathroom. I also plan to go through my makeup items in July and see whether there are some items I don't like that much anymore and can give away or throw away. Let's see what July brings concerning beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment