19 Jun 2012

June Beauty Haul

In June, I have been shopping some drugstore items at Rossmann and at DM. It has not been one huge haul but several small ones. Furthermore, I have also orderd my first Clinique Chubby Stick (in mega melon) already last month via Ebay from a US seller. It's the travelling size since this is big enough for trying it. It arrived in early June, so I am including it in this June haul post.

Here is a picture of everything I shopped in June so far:


The make up items of the haul are 3 nail polishes, 3 lip sticks and 2 blushes:
The lip sticks are: the Clinique Chubby Stick in mega melon (it's a perfect my lips but better colour for me!) and two L'Oreal Caresse lip sticks in Lovely Rose and Dating Coral. Here are the swatches (mega melon on the left, lovely rose in the middle and dating coral on the right):
The blushes are the Alverde Blush Pearls from the Nude & Flash LE (see here an overview picture of the LE and a swatch of this blush in german) and the blush in 31 (starlet pink) from the Dita Von Teese limited edition of Artdeo. This blush is great. It's my favourite colour since it is neither too dark nor too bright and it is pink but has a bit of an yellow/orangy undertone. It's some kind of perfect mixture between pink and orange but pink is prevalent. I am always on the lookout for such a colour. It's the kind of blush colour that suits my skin tone best!

The 3 nail polishes are: 25 Femme Fatale (dark red, in the picture on the left) from the Dita Von Teese LE of Artdeco, "92 better late than never" by Essence (orange red, in the picture in the middle - I bought it because in August it won't be available anymore) and the effect top coat "08 night in las vegas" (in the picture on the right). My nails look terrible and I haven't applied the redish nail polishes properly (I have been too impatient and applied them to quickly and also haven't waited until they were dry). Sorry! I am an awful beauty blogger. ;-) 
I am also not sure whether I like my nail polish purchases. Red is not my usual Go-To colour and the effect top coat by Essence is sparkling too much for my taste - I have to admit, I bought it only to pimp my boring MAC Endless Nights nail polish, similarly to Coral an Mauve.

Now let's continue with the skin care products: I have bought a huge amount of cleaning and makeup removing products. Eye makeup remover pads once by CadeaVera (CV) and two times by Rival de Loop. Furthermore, I have also bought a liquid makeup remover and 2in 1 face cleanser by Rival de Loop for face and eyes. 

For hair I bought 2 hair conditioners, one of them being a hair mask. Both by Alverde from their moisturizing Aloe Vera Hibiskus hair series.

A body milk (Baby Sanft by Hipp) and a shower gel (Funky Jungle by Balea) have also been bought be me. And I have also been lucky since I got some cough sweets (by Krügerol) as a present while shopping at DM:

Last but not least, I also bought 3 spray deodorant samples. Up to now I have used only cream deodorants. Currently, I like to experiment with sprays and my 3 new samples are: Nivea invisible for black & white, CD Wasserlilie and Rexona clear aqua:

No comments:

Post a Comment