20 May 2012

Nails

I have been invited to a birthday party later today, the weather is great and I am just in the mood to dress up and even paint my nails. I chose to paint them in my favourite french colour which is Allure by Essie. I love Allure - in my opinion, it is gives such a nice, sophisticated and elegant look. Kate Middleton even married with Allure - so, obviously, it is sophisticated enough for a royal wedding. ;-)

I used the following products: P2 Total Repair (the old version of 2011 - recently they changed the formula, but I love the old one and even have a backup) as a base, then Essie Allure and afterwards Essie Good To Go as top coat. 

I hope, they stay as they are for the whole next week. Since I am working at the computer a lot and see my hands all the time while typing on the keyboard, I especially enjoy to see them well-manicured.


1 comment:

  1. Die kleine Anekdote von der Kate ist ja süß :-D

    ReplyDelete